Saturday, February 17, 2007

Kweeling 'one of our manager' bday.
We got her a mp.3 wor.
all of us but short of lian n elva cause their on leave n mc.


Went amk hub aft work even when i'm not feeling well cos wana get a pair of red shoe from 'mondo' end up din get anything cos i din saw any of the design i like frm the shop. so end up spent most of the money on food and finger food. it taste so nice wor too bad nt feeling well if nt can buy more.

promise to leave amk hub at 9.45pm cause dear and his sis coming to fetch me go back home as they got hamper for my parent. end up the sis need to go fetch his husband first and dear came fetch me to his hse first as i'm reali dying liao no energy at all. then his sis came to collect her hamper and mine to my hse first before she go back. then realise tt so long din go out with his sis to shopping liao. oops XP

today whole day running about in the co. mayb tt why i fallen sick but was happy too cos cny coming ler and hor realise lots of ppl dote me so much.

on our way to amk hub i look so pale.
i'm damn sick and tired.

present from ah mun

charmmy kitty datebook.

omg this is what i wana buy end up she got it for me ler.
tks alot muackz.

hahaha. i got this frm client.

the one i'm using it.
actually it the 3rd one ler cos i spoilt 2 of them.

new launch mircosoft vista.

the ang bo we got frm co.


my papillio sandals is finally here.
waited for whole 3mths ler.


erm.


kind of disappointed cos i dun reali like the color.
but i like the design 'kimono'.


aft taking a longer look at it.
i'm start to like it more, will get another pair soon.

my small little foot.
it the smallest size liao but still abit big for me.


the free keychain.

ah ling got this.

nunu look to took pict wit me.

so does my xiao xiong.

the blurry make the pict look even nice.
whose head is bigger?

dear wana compare with xiao xiong too.
think both of us lose to xiao xiong.


our winner of big head is xiao xiong. Heehee XD
the hamper dear got for my parent.

argh 'Cordon Blue' i'm loving it.
can drink till i drop liao. wahahaha i love cordon blue, martell, chivas etc....

see the B4 snatch the whole bed to their own.
then where shall i sleep at??

Wake up ard 1pm today jus to repack my room. lucky tt time i already packed all the stuff only left with the soft toy part. so today i shall re-arrange those soft toy ler.
u see those naughty is having war.
my room is so messy and plus the bedsheet my mom still changing it half way.

the special collection which even u have the money also can't buy it.

both dog wit special memories.

will be kept in this closet so the dust wun get on them.

hahaha mixture of lots of diff ones.
my also my precious.
this too.


will kept here.
with the bag is use for chalet or short oversea trip.

the little, little littles

oops.

will all be kept here.
look they are squeezing lol.

my sis trying to steal my precious.

the collection from mc donald.
haha nt collected by me by someone else.

those will be soon thrown away.
will keep for the time being first cause i still bu she de throw la.


all squeeze in here too.

tada even more.

and more hidding up.

yeah the B4 still the happiest on my bed.
my whole bed only wana leave for the 4 of them.

those now i still sld be in the dustbin.
i will still miss them de.

found this card. it frm elva n lian when i first join the co.


Aft the hard time arranging them. the result was finally out.





all my sweat and hard work.
oh ya and I can open a shop to sell of these ler hor but a small one la.


gona go wash myself up before dear came to fetch me go for the very last minutes shopping.

And here to wish everyone A Very Happy Chinese New Year.
get more ang bo wor.

GONG XI FA CAI hong bo nah lai.

No comments: