Sunday, February 04, 2007

Jus a unlucky day I had!!!

set my alarm at 2pm appointment is at 3.30pm but i woke up at 3.30pm. It jus so useless for me having alarm clock and also due to last nite watching youtube till 5.30am again.

rushing everything even my dressing n make up. when i jus board the bus n found a place to settle dwn while searching for my wallet to put my extra cash in. guess what i left my wallet at home no choice but to alight the next stop. run all the way home while on the way back brought a cup of bubble tea took my wallet n board a cab down.

my first meal!!
the nail i always love to do myself!!

and wtf the uncle can't find stamford house ending we are goin round n round reali cannot stand it anymore asking the uncle jus let me alight n i will find myself. but i will forgive the uncle as he apologise to me. but what i angry bout is wasting $17 end up walking more than taking a train. tiring plus i have to wait another 1hr for my turn to come. reali too many customer liao.

lucky i have vcd to watch if nt sure bored until die de. the only saloon which make u feel liked home but it cost you too.

and it the first time i feel so comfortable n the time flies. not so bored liked when u go to other saloon few yrs seem liked few days.

Spirited away!! watching the vcd while waiting for jolene to do my hair.
in a special VIP room!!
the room!!
even the cup is so cute n nice!!
pricing!!
the only saloon which u can smoke inside!!
ash tray!!


it cost me $200plus nearly to $300 for dye, highlight n cut original price $400plus. but cause i'm old customer n her friend so cheaper. hee XP tks jolene.

rushing dwn to orchard taka to collect my levi's jean and buy the fossil watch. haiz the ladies one left the last piece ler n it a display de i dun like so no choice but to buy the guy one then rush dwn to heeren to get the ladies one but it out of stock ler. omg wanted to go back taka to get tt last piece but it already 10pm ler. super tiring n hungry knw what finish doin my hair at 9.10pm i did so many thing in such a short time. reali tired till i nearly faint. cause din eat anything for the whole day only had tt bubble tea.

lucky mich asked me to meet her up n then hensel sent me back with her too. tks alot. mich treasure what u have rite now. n dun lost any happiness rite before ur eye okie?

somehow i feel tt i looked weird.
do u think i look like someone?
weird smile.
side view.
front.
top.
back.

erm i think it doesn't look reali tt nice in pict but it look nice in real. mayb due to me running here n there so the style already duno mess up ler. but mom, mich n hensel praise my hair look nice esp him, he say i look cute and naughty but he say this hair style look like those i used to cut de. hmmm...hee i jus like it leh what can u do to me neh??

jolene n not joline which i always spell her name wrongly.
anyone wana cut hair can find her. recommended!!

he came buying mc donald for me the 2nd meal for the day. and biscult for me to bring to office.


haiz sometime sad happen. jus dun feel liked saying out but it jus tt 3 feb is a very unlucky day for me. so many thing which is not smooth for me.

our jean!!

the watch. will get the ladies one tmr then aft i had a pair then i will took the pict of it.


was thinking sld i get the guy one for myself or the ladies one??

No comments: