Sunday, February 11, 2007

Decided to update my blog even wit my super low mood. Jus so bored in the middle of the nite so i jus blog lo.

Jus some pict and those happy stuff. won't blog out those unhappy one.

Oh ya jus a bad news i heard frm dear valentine day he got a wedding dinner to attend. i knw i'm the one who ask him nt to celebrate it on tt day. since i think it nth special but still feel kind of sad thot he will meet me aft his work end up he have to go for the WD haiz. but dear was saying to give it a miss jus to come dwn pei me. nvm la i already told him to go ahead it. grown up ler and me n him also think tt if a couple is sweet of loving everyday also valentine day.

Tt day took pict with zoo. we are trying to act as a character as u guess who is it?

Can u guess who he acting?
Being force to take this pict.

Friday did something bad. Hk keep asking me bout something to check but totally have no time for him as dear already reached my co. and it already 7.50pm. so aft checking for half an hr still can't find the root cause of it then i decided to run away. oops knwing sure will get scold on mon but i'm well prepare for it.

Went orchard to get my valentine present and pyjamas but searching for the big forever friend bear already wasted the whole nite ler. as the one we wanted to get is last piece ler and it kind of ex so i insist on getting a new one but come to the sad part we din manage to get it. lots of place is out of stock of it ending din get anything at all. arghhhhh nvm dear i knw u r trying ur best ler. we jus lack of time only. but he still got me a new hp pouch which got crystal on it. i love it tks.

Saw this super big dog which look abit like wolf outside taka. KPO us when to take a look and itchy hand to touch it. to dog is so guai sitting there quietly to let ppl touch. so many ppl crowded over it din get the chance to snap a pict with the dog. too bad

cute?

why are u touching me?
yeah i'm famous.


When to suki for our dinner before our movie started. anyway this mth i have 2 sushi voucher 1 is suki de another one will be sakae. hahahah good sia.

acting cute.
don u think he look resemble like...................

ok i knw i look ugly
crying face for not getting anything and the shop closed.
arghhhhhh
voucher

woke up this morning by dear which is already 11am when we are goin to get up by 10am it consider we are late.

need to rush to lots of places today.

1) blade shop to get his blade.

2) motor shop to change tyre and rim

3) ECP but end up we go bishan park to blade due to running out of time. but it fun we blade from park 2 to park 1. lucky dear was there to hold me if nt i sure fall de. no doubt nv manage to learn dear skill arghhh i'm jus so far behind him. mus buck up. when to the blade shop over there to get my gear cos dear scare i fall ler then injure myself then he will feel the heart pain. while inside the shop funny sales assistant approach us while we were looking at the blades then he say can i help u the moment u he finish his sentance he look dwn n saw our blade he said: wow got such a good blade liao then why looking at those blade and buy 1 get 1 free ah?siao if reali so then K2 can close liao. then we jus tell him we wanted to get a gear. but end up not getting it as i dun like the design.

K2

the blade i got for him
nice?

VO2
his VO2 and mine Texas
i look so uneasy
so comfort sia.
nice pose
copy his pattern. haha

4) bishan to get my bear. but hor to my disappointment it out of stock again.

5) amk hub while dear got his hair cut n dye i jus go walk ard. some shoe caught my attention but was thinking of wait for dear to hear his comment first. dear ask me to go walk ard see whether there's anything caught my attention so he can get it for me. nope nth at all mayb i'm kind of tired ba.

aft his hair cut dear was rushing to get all his cny clothing. so now my dear have 7 tops n 2 bottom while i only have 1 dress, 2 bottom and 2 tops. hey nt fair hor??but nvm dear giving me money to go tw so i can get more cloths over there. hee tks dear.

my ah dear spent $1000 in jus 2days. fast rite? cannot imagine rite. i like those levi's top ah dear brought. infact i love all the stuff tt my ah dear brought. too bad no time to took pict of his new hair n things he brought we both are kind of tired so he went home early today.

but he left my favourite food durain puff, durian pancake and durian mouji for me. hahaha. so sweet of him.

the most impt thing which i will nv forget is aft we looking at the furniture and everything he told me to give him 5yrs he wana buy a house. i was like -_-" buy hse for me? i still have my current hse ah n still like it alot. then he say no la for ur very own hse mah. infact is our little own hse rite my dear. hee. tks for cheering me up when i'm jus so down. i knw u will keep ur promise de cos u always tried ur very best nt to break any of the promise u made to me.

I Love You!!!

No comments: