Tuesday, February 06, 2007

the pair of watch is reali giving me lots of trouble. Finally rush dwn to bukit panjang plaza 'city chain' to get the ladies one change..den reach home realise the man one have another prob..thurs goin dwn to orchard taka to get it change too..omg the pair of watch is like me n dear having so much obstacle. While at least lidat i will learn to hw to treasure more.

Went cck aijisan with lian n elva. tks.

elva giving me all her seaweed.
naughty girl!!
Crayfish ramen!
drooling!!
tks to elva intro 'yami yourt'.
it entered into my fave food list.
die also mus go n eat again!
trying to dig as big spoon as possible.
lucky of us to get it as the auntie already pack their bag ready to leave, but the auntie is so nice enough to sell us the ice-cream.
got my newurbanmale card!
& swensens too!
think i jus have too much card ler.
thinking of goin LV to get a card holder to store all my card card.
big big color shampoo!
today dear brought me to eat galera ice-cream waffle again even thot i told him i reali lazy to go out ler but he jus insist on coming to fetch me go. argh dear nw i knw why i'm getting fat ler. tks to ur feeding hor.
as usual large waffle with chocolate overload & soy chocolate!

and dear de white chocolate with cookies n cream!

hip hip hooray!!sat goin for my blading session @ ECP finally. it being so long since i last blade. can't wait for it to come and dear is very happy bout it too cause both of us is jus busy recently. nan de leh. me n him reali had so many thing in common sia. sometime it make us more like those super best friend instead of couple sia.

No comments: