Friday, February 09, 2007

Just so many things happen in such a short time.

So many changes.

Even me myself also did changed.

Reali wonder how am I gona catch up with those changes.

Lots of thing mayb it all started from me.

SORRY!!

I wonder did i do the rite or the wrong way/thing.

So emotion/feeling.

Happy, sad, angry??

wanted to blog it out but suddenly totally no mood at all.

Mayb it time i sld MIA for awhile before i'm back again.

Crying my heart out but nothing seem to change and it wun change anything as well.

Cry is just to make myself feel better.

I'm not weak nor strong.

Am still a human being.

Really feel hurt seeing someone blog too. Are you refering to me?

Not tt i'm weak, lazy or relay on ppl but jus love the feeling of being dote.

It make me wonder am I a bad person?

Mayb i'm jus too stress with everything so my emotion is getting more n more worse. But i'm trying my best to keep smiling or laughing till when there's this day i stop laughing/smiling ppl will ask me where is ur smile gone to?

Not finding excuse for myself. But mayb sometime u try stand in my shoe n think bout it?

Who doesn't love to be dote?

I still love you so much. Hope we still can maintain as sis and as good as ever.

Bye bye. Stay tune till i'm back.

Take Care!!

No comments: