Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy CNY. finally pig year is here my darling year. oops.

And a very big tks to dear althought end up I din get any wedge but hor still tks to you for rushing all the way down to bring me to bishan, amk, bishan and cwp. arghh. long story of why i run up n down but hor decided not to mention. cos of my stupid brain always can't make up my mine so hor hee no choice lo by the time i decided what i reali wan the shop close ler. but lucky dear got himself another sandals again.

amk hub Mondo got damn fucking lousy customer service, they haven even do the closing yet dun allow ppl to buy liao and give those stupid attitude. wtf feel like taking their office number to call and complaint but aiya no time for tt la jus swear will nv go tt shop to buy things liao.

Went cwp 'san zhong liang jian' to get the 'lao yu shen' addition $5 for add the normal fish to salmon but the portion is jus the same "much".

Jus now 11plus dear came fetch me to 888 for our drinking session. hee drink alittle of beer la and coke plus my egg prata. i eat abit too much ah cause before the reunion dinner I went mc donald wit dear. oops jialat liao.

do i reali look like kids? tt day yy touch my head and say small kids dun understand so much. i told him eh where got small i already 22 liao hor as long as i pass 21 mean i'm a adult ler hor. and i only younger than him 3yrs. humpf angry angry everyone was saying i look like 17 to 18 only.

Mayb look young is better than old ba. not pin pointing anyone but tt's what my mom always tell me.

Anyway worn my new boxer liao. tmr got lots of things to do so today shall go slp early good nite everyone.

No comments: