Thursday, February 01, 2007

Today nth much jus another busy day

had a great chat with lian

quarrel wit him

he coming to find me

so what next..............................

time for bed zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

what is on ur mind huh???wahahahaha

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time to update what happen ytd erm actually nth much la..

As usual reached work place with a moody mood..saw there's a pack of stuff on my desk take a look at it. omg!! it chocolate my favourite..guessing it sure frm cai su our planner..aft i on my com rec'd his comagent asking whether did i saw it?? and ask me nt to say out..yap i did keep my promise i din say out but i only post it out..wahahahahahaha anyway tks alot hee..he reali did keep his promise a chocolate to reward me something *secret* XP..

Then afternoon zoo our engineer came back frm bangkok and he got me something a 'diesel jean' he say no matter what i mus wear it okie..hmm thot only $10plus nia so what's up he told me it cost 1500 in thai money so convert to sing dollar ard $62 aft hearing it. quickly return it to him telling him tt it jus too ex for me to keep it..then dilly dally with him till i lose ok la it his xin yi so no choice but to keep it reali feel so bad lo. will get him something else.

Then end wrk go cwp with mun n lian..ate quite alot of stuff. soup, drumstick, fried noodle and prawn noodle. oops xp..then dear forgot to bring my helmet so can't fetch me but knw what he did..in order to bring me home he park his bike at my hse multi storey carpark and walk all the way to cwp jus to pick me up..

saw this cute little seal frm give a name super cute lo..dear wanted to get it for me but hor my hse already have alots reali alot not joking my mom gona kill me infact she already holding the knife liao..and knw what it cost $39.90 for a no brand soft toy? but hack care i'm gona get it since i love seal..it jus so cute so innocent..wanted to get the miniature one too but hor cannot find leh..sad case..aft accompany him for dinner then wanted to go back to buy but but but the shop close liao.. WALAU!!!

So happily walk back home..till.................................................................

Chocolate!!!
No nut chocolate chip. Mus remember ah!!


This one still ok la..

Have being eating for whole day No wonder i'm getting more n more fat now adays. Arghh

Who is goin to save me from stop eating??

No comments: