Thursday, February 01, 2007

Slowly picking back the morale tt i used to have. Admit past few days or wks have doing thing slowly, it reali so slow tt sometime i also can't stand myself it jus too slack. Time to buck up & show them back what i'm capable. Knowing my previous boss HK is kinda sad or unhappy with my low morale ytd during the meeting he even ask me so hw am i?still very down or is there any improvement??I jus tell him - Lidat lol..

But mun manage to make me happy every single day when i was thinking bout negetive stuff. Haaa now we have a new game by throwing our cushion to each other whenever the other parties din react when we called them.

He came fetching me dwn to orchard. suddenly jus feel liked goin to shop lol. He saw lots of his campmate. Hee my old friend too, seem liked everything jus happen ytd.

Mun was so sweet to go all the way dwn to orchard alone jus to get the 'ME TO YOU' bear. even asked me to help her see which look nicer. ur bf surely very touch by what u plan de. trust me!!

never speak of devil - walau while me n dear was chatting bout perfume then remind us of kelun and he was saying if kelun still working in taka better cos can ask him to intro ma. Know what, we saw him rite infront of us. Gosh got a shock man. Ok he transfer back to taka liao stupid him nv tell us. was saying tt so long din meet up ler think everyone is jus so busy with their life ba. Next time sure onz u go out de.

But nv get any perfume in the end, can't find any fragrance tt i like.. Jus brought afew things lo.

I got a levi's jean and a lacy sexy boxer.

He got himself a levi's engineer jean and shoe (i like the shoe u brought alot).

no nice movie to watch. Disappointed so give up the plan of watching movie.

arghhhhhhh tml shall i go club with qiang they all??It his bday but i'm kind of not feeling well.

sat having appointment with my friend goin to hairfolio @ stamford house to do my hair and it being so long tt i din go n let my friend to do my hair liao. love her doin my hair but aft when i start work in sono lazy to go dwn liao. But i love the way she style my hair, all my stylish hair i used to have is all done by her joline..sorry ah reali no time to go find u tt time.

sat nite rachel asking me to go MU..arghh should i go??

sun wedding dinner at maritus mandarin hotel..

list of thing to get/do this month : a pair of fossil watch (he jus spent too much on me liao time i get back something for him), medi and padicure, skirt, some make up stuff, necklaces, braclet, roller blade(for dear valentine present). Hope tt's all no more item adding in. Already have all the things i sld have ler.

I'm dying due to dryness..anyone pls save me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MONEY MONEY & MONEY!!!

No comments: