Thursday, February 15, 2007

This will be a very long blog. so bear with it k.

Have been so busy recently working and all the entertainment.

Mon aft having OT kit fetch us frm wrk to civic centre KTV to celebrate his bday. erm anyway we owe him this KTV since Jan. overall not bad la quite enjoy myself jus tt the sinus is making me having quite a hard time singing will be lacking of oxygen until siao.

hmm gave dear a call when i'm goin to the loo. realise dear isn't on co. bus instead i heard traffic light sound. knowing he sure go n find the forever friend bear i wanted to surprise me. so i jus laugh out loud and say eh bus got this kind of sound de meh? dear was like -_-" sian. hahaha. then aft half an hr ltr he sms me saying he couldn't find the bear i was shock for him telling me the true for him taking half day leave jus to find the bear but he is jus so sad and i totally jus believe in him lo. continue the story tues.

Not forgetting may god bless terence wil be fine. got a news frm xiao ter tt terence is in ICU rite now still in coma motor accident until very jialat. haiz told him million of time mus be careful ler. very sad aft hearing this news then lian ask me hw come ppl i knw keep having motor accident de?choy touch wood. but am jus too busy recently will go see him on sat. sorry. reali hope u can wake up soon and talk crap with me again.


Tuesday OT again. getting more n more of a working freak. everytime will do some naughty stuff.

forcing the pooh i got for lian to wear my glasses.

my darling ling got me this.
so cute hor? got a shock of it.
she put it in this way when i went out for awhile before i'm back.
nice deco done by ling.
can u see my pimper?

OT till 12am -_-" dear came fetching me. suspect he will give me a surprise so i'm well prepare. aft reach my hse there first he give me a box of chocolate saying he can't find the bear so sorry believe half half but still feel alittle disappointed. but the big hug frm him @ 12.20am 14 feb 07 wishing me a very happy valentine day make me feel warm.

saw there's a note in the chocolate so i faster open it surely he have some other surprise for me.

omg aft seeing this piece of paper i feel so touch knowing he found the bear ler. but i have to think where he keep the bear at. there clue 'I'm inside somewhere which is so dark' oh my dear ugly hand writting. hmm dun tell u where i found it *secret* so excited when i when to collect my bear and saw there's cake too. arghhhh dear love u so.


Aft tt then realise there's a card too. the content inside shall be a *secret* again.

So nice still wrap until so nicely.

tada my lovely bear.

holding the card.

the closest friend of mine.
not every soft toy i have i'll dote them as much.
but only those 4 are my baobei leh.
the smash cake while dear brought it all the way frm amk to wdl.

nvm i still want the cake.
it regarding the heart of the person who give and not the outlook of the cake.
we make a wish of it.

me n dar

we both look so tired.

my pooh pooh wanted to wear my glasses.

so does nunu too.

the happiest V day. and the first time celebrate during the very first hr of it 14 feb.

Today when orchard with ling to get some stuff. end up we are spending like siao lor. and hor i will nv forget this day of mine. we waited for cab since 10pm there lots of ppl waiting too. ard 10.30pm we decided to change a place to wait. but it doesn't seem to work too everyone is jus waiting for cab and have to wait for a long time before 1 cab came. so i told ling we change to another taxi stand sure lots of cab de. but but but the queue is even longer lo. and what we give up wanted to on call cab but to our disappoinment either we can't call in or they let us wait for ard 10mins and jus hang up our call. wtf is this? so no choice but to call jude to get a number frm her to call straight to the taxi uncle mobile. we waited till 12am then the uncle came. yeah ling 1yrs licence so no more P plate for her liao. but hor no more of goin out on valentine day is jus so freaking crowded lo.
brought a new sunglass.

side view.

red red.

necklace.

and necklace again.

erm sorry necklace again.

blink blink ear ring.

jus to match my cloth de.
cos i can't wear sliver stuff for more than 1day. if nt my ear will suffer.

i miss my navel piercing.
regret giving it up.

red again.

i'm jus a craze shopper.

oh my ling dear so funky rite?
a pretty girl. rite now still available.


I'm freaking tired rite now..shall go to my lala land to find my ah dear ler. good nite!!!

No comments: