Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Tired tired finally No OT and not goin to cwp too..jus go home jus too tired..eyes are pain..pack some of my stuff from office back home..my desk is jus too messy and floated with all the stuff..

Finally ans aft dear discuss with me..okay kind of happy dear wana bring me to either genting or bangkok to celebrate my bday..but but but aft thinking for sometime my dear is jus a little too paranoid liao and he give up the ideal of goin bangkok knw y?cause dear wan more ppl to go wit us instead the 2 of us only and in such a short time no1 will wana join in but the reason of wanting more ppl goin with us cause he scare i will be snatch away when i go to the ladies or etc etc.....he other girls to go too so can pei me to places where he can't..oops..

Dear i'm not unhappy with not goin to bangkok althought i wana go bangkok more but i understand hw u feel..hmmm no sad kk..i'm reali happy bout it ler..haha no worry since we will be goin to bangkok end of this yrs so i'm okay with it..muackz my dear u r the best!!
Me & Ivan(our director)
the prize giving session!!


Reali very touch when lian came to work even thou she on MC jus to ee me taking the prize and elva took out the busy time of hers to came in the meeting as she dun come in before..

Okay tmr i dun wan Ichiban from hk liao cause ah lian sick so girl let's go to Crystal Jade so lian can eat her porridge.

No comments: