Sunday, January 28, 2007

Last nite youtube again till 5am..they still haven finish loading ep 9 lo. then aft finish devil beside u nth to do watch crayon shinchan for less than 5mins i fall alseep liao. woke up by mom scolding y i always on the tv over the nite while sleeping de? 10am ling called to tell me tt she can go to the Private Party le but once it over we mus rush back home too. i jus told her anything cos too sleepy ler n requested her to morning call me again at 11am to wake me up but it liked i jus close my eye then she called again. infact i reali slp another 1hr le mayb i jus too tired for nt slping much for the past 2days.

Took cab to and fro cos kind of lazy and there's other reason too la.


Apply tis perfume out today.
Infact i prefer to apply men perfume than women!!
It smell jus so nice.
The small stage!!
Ling & Me!! While waiting for them to come out.
Look at my heavy eye bag for nt havin enuff slp.

Argnn scream!!
So cute of them!!
The fan dancing Their steps.
Can u spot them??
Wuchun
Da dong

Kawaii


Look at what noti Jiro wana do
Wu Chun.
My Dong very Ke Ai hor!!
Chun & Dong




My Laogong!!!


I totally forgot cine still have happy cup.
I love drinking the peppermint milk tea!!!

This is my lunch so ke lian rite?

Kinda boliao
Smile too so weird sia
eeeekk i love so fat
Ling look so sad
Our entrance chop
Hmmmm
Smile.

back home at 4pm. continue my youtube. but the sad part for me n ling is we given up the 'Qian Chan Hui' 6pm @ IMM. arghh wasted we got the CD and the ticket but hor haiz nvm ling we still got next time. jus pray to god tt we will see them in TW i dun mind letting them to sign on my bra if gt nth in hand for them to sign. oops. jus kidding.

Argue with the Marina square Zara manager. haiz lazy to write out what happen.

anyway i think i need to get catch some nap ler before migraine is coming back again.

No comments: