Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Fucking CB CB CB..

Fucking MIO BOX keep getting auto disconnect..wtf wtf..pay so much for those fucking service??

Wasting me more time to upload my Hana Kimi..

Today dear when for the sister family Gim Tim their daughter wedding dinner..oh yeah happy sitting with tt ex of urs huh dear?

Dun wana him to go..dear say cannot la this kind of thing ppl invite u ler cannot dun go..oh sorry hor dear u fucking forgot tt i can dun attend whatever thing i dun like no1 can force me..sorry hor i'm not from wealthy family i duno what is no choice..

In my life i'm making choice..this is who i'm and mom will nv force me into anything jus like when i'm telling her i gona resign liao..she jus encourage me without asking much..

I dun wan to quarrel nor i wana talk much..jus enjoy ur nite ba!!

I'm not feeling well so lata jus see hw mayb i nt meeting u..i wana slp..

Jus nw when cwp to get my nail filler hmm nt sure hw to spell it..anyway it make of glass and it can last long than the normal filler tt's what the sales girl told me..hope it true..cause jus getting sick of keep changing the filler i'm using currently..

Today ok quite happy but i think i tell boss too much things ler..hmmm wun tell him so much thing anymore..

Last nite I bully dear by keep disturbing him when he was using com and i goin to slp ler...he put me into bed, cover with blanket and coax me into slp..then me leg came out of the blanket saying my leg 'pin pin' de..then he have to get out of the computer chair n come cover for me again..telling me nt to get up if nt he come putting blanket for me again..so i think i get up from bed 15times??hee cover 15times of blanket..till ard 1am+ then i fall asleep..

today late for work again..lucky dear sent me there if nt sure late until very jialat..hmmm record holder of lateness??i dun wan it de..but duno why recently i jus felt so tired..mayb .................................................................. ok touch wood..

Going to have my snack waffle with chocolate..haiz he promise to get me galera ice-cream waffle before he set off to the wedding dinner..but but haiz his dad suddenly wan go early so no time to get for me aft i end work..nvm next time ba

Bye Bye!!!

No comments: