Thursday, January 11, 2007

Okay i trying to use this in order to numb myself by feeling damn confuse.
Althought it sweet but it hot too with 25% of alcohol oops.
Loy Kee chicken rice.
$13++ for 1 set of meal plus addition 1 cup of drink.
It consider ex. i rather eat something else. Not worth it!
Okay come to the sad part my new blade color.
Look down for more pict
Hmm kind of miss the blue one!!
Tada the grey one.
I know ppl will say the blue one look nicer i admit the blue one reali look nicer in pict..but hor it weird when u look at both of them in real blade instead of pict the grey one outstand more..I'm confuse i start i prefer the blue one when i look at the pict..What Should I Do??goin to cry my heart our tonite cause i'm always so San Xin Liang Yi de..I hate myself..Sob Sob X...<

No comments: