Monday, December 11, 2006

Ytd stuck infront of the computer whole day din even move away frm it since 5pm i woke till 10pm dear came to find me..hee..end up din duno what i do leh...time jus pass so fast wor..

Qiang was asking me out for movie at nite..but i'm sick leh mr and very tired..hee..so paiseh la..some other time okay..

saw this post from lian blog make me remember something sad

(hmm.. lots of unnatural deaths recently.. so sad.. the world is ending.. God is bringing more and more pple back to him... kept wondering and wondering.. i hope to die in my sleep peacefully.. i dun like those kind of suffering from cancer or disease, and haf to tahan and being tormented, and cause pple ard me to wait on and me suffer as well de.. i would rather haf a peaceful death... but would tat mean a sudden death?? oh no.. i dun wan sudden death.. God, can i know when u can let me die peacefully in my sleep?? wahahaha.. tat seems more and more ridiculous..so sad for the 29 yr old engineer who died after having a fever.. leaving his wife with an unborn child.. dawn must support her wor..)

last tue dawn cried..out of concern when over to ask her why..then she told us tt one of her best friend hubby past away..tt time we din knw the reason of his past away only knw tt he was sick for past 2days ler..so seeing dawn so sad i cried too..din knw why nwadays more n more ppl died in such of a sudden..i reali can't understand..mayb human being r getting more n more evil ler ba..

there's one a friend of mine called me

him: hw r u?

me: fine..u?

him: yap fine too..

me: oic..got gf ler mah?

him: ya

me: pretty?

him: not as pretty as u..

me: oh okie..u love her?

him: i only like her

me: then why r u treating her so good if u dun love her?

him: cause she my gf mah no choice

another time....

him: eh later u free?wan met up for lunch?

me: oh u nt meeting ur gf?

him: ya later after lunch wit u

me: eh she wun jealous ah?

him: she don't knw it

me: -_-" wtf..sorry not free


Pls treasure the one beside u rite nw before u regret..

No comments: