Tuesday, December 19, 2006

It being raining since last nite when i was out with my parent to pray..got half wet this morning when on my way to work wtf..this kind of weather can't even meet dear..Don't wana him to get wet on his way here..Okie anyway in kind of good mood today so raining day is no prob for me..oh ya girl if we so 'heng heng' see him in tw.....I will allow u to watch for 30mins..see i always dote u..

Oh ya his sis told me something..haha dear ex "she" kind of angry when she saw me n his sis pict in friendster, asking eh hw do we knw each other and being so KPO to question what i get from orchard..end up making herself angry only..the more she angry the more happy we are..oops if u reali still like him please go ahead and woo him back if u can..we laugh throughout the whole conversation..
Kind of boliao
Oops did i saw someone hand?
Okie since u wana join in i shall allow u
My sis. Do we look alike?hmm she look more like my dad

No comments: