Sunday, December 03, 2006

Wtf..the thing i wrote all is gone..omg..i can't believe it..due to the stupid computer suddenly lag..

Haiz..this is goin to be a long entry..mayb will shorten it..totally no mood liao..idiot..

wednesday

Ot till 12plus am..arghh..kill me..so freaking tired..recently jus too busy ler..lucky there's lian n elva to acc me if nt i'm alone in the office again..Oh got a victoria secret hand cream again..haha..1 for office another for home..XP


The Victoria Secret hand cream (got my 2nd bottle ler)



Thursday

Ot again..but tis time is kind of early..8pm only..meet up with ling at cwp jus to shop ard then settle down to have some biteand drinks..10.30pm dear came to fetch me home..

Dear lying on my cosy bed (feel honour?)
Yeah..Love to lie on him


Friday

Yeah..half day leave..dear came fetching me frm wrk place back to my home jus to park his bike n put my stuff..kind of boliaoI knw i stay damn near to wrk place..but abit lazy mah..hee..we decided to took bus to vivo since so long we last took publictransport together ler..kind of miss the feeling..slp all the way till we reach..haha..did i say i can slp wherever i'm b4?haha..even on the bike also can..knw it danger but jus too tired doze off so nature till i din realise tt..dear hate it so much



Our way to vivo city '963'
Do we look match? XP

Reach there already 3pm ler..kind of late..1st i reach there is to go candy empire to get my chocolate chocolate..i jus love emto bits..then proceed on to buy movie ticket first before there's isn't much seat left..watched saw 3..oh gosh..i love it..Sound like i'm a 'bian tai' but i'm not okay i dun even dare to touch a knife neverless to kill a living things..

Limited Edition MARS (i nt sure but it wrote in the packing)
Pick 'N' Mix till $10 for so little heee
See nunu & pooh pooh got their christmas choco too


Dear wana get me a broucher and a addidas bag but i stopped him..dear i still have lots of bags ler..reali when i reali need oneler then u get for me okay?cos my rm reali no space for thing again ler..will feel sad if u spend too much on me..cos u getting memy christmas present next wk or next next wk when u off leh..see i so good always think for u..wahaah..as for my christmas presentit a secret..will blog it out when we go get it ler..hee XP..Having so much fun taking pict with dear feel so sweet being with him..

Dear fringe is too long ler
Love the background
Cable car (my favourite)
Can u see the merlion?
Who got the bigger eyes?

At nite quarrel wit dear..duno why..out of sudden de..no reason of cos..we jus walk our way..dear was scare i get lost keep lookingto see whether am i walking to the same direction wit him as we decide to go home instead of goin out..haha..oh ya remember why we quarrel ler..cos the stupid arguement tt we have is i insist on we goin dwn straight to dbl o and find qiang they all since they hadalready reached..but dear insist of me acc him to go home bath and take his money etc then we took cab down again..ahaha..so quarrello..anyway i was thinking of leaving him alone and go dwn myself to find them..but dear seem so kelian..then i'm totally mad till nomood to go out so took bus home..haiz..my silly dear..even thot we are angry he still wana sit beside me n help me to cover my jacketon me when i fall alseep..haiz..dear ah u reali always think for me before urself..

Okay the funny part..we reach wdl liao rite..dear asking me still wana go club mah..i told him anything..since he haven go club forso long ler so i let him chose..then aiya go also better la let dear enjoy himself before he have to stress his work again..We took cabfrm wdl interchange straight away when we mk up the decision to his hse..haiz..he nv bath but jus to take money then we go out took cabdown again..waste money sia..told him we could take mrt or what ler..

Reached there 11.30pm..i dun like the song there they mix until not nice de..kind of tired n sick..so din drink much too..only drink half or3/4 of the jar plus 1 shoot only..then @ 3am we rush down to MU for our 2nd round as dbl o end @ 3am it too early for us..on the way quarrelwit dear again..then i jus leave him with qiang they all then go in MU myself to find rachel..dun care ler..haiz..end up rachel still need totalk round wit me..knwing it my fault..i'm too 'da ni ren' ler..haiz..okay nvm dear always forgive me without me apologize to him.. End of the day spend $200 plus without buying anything at all lor -_-"

saturday

Dear woke up earlier than me..giving me a morning kiss mk me woke up n scold him for disturbing me..haha..jus playing only de..the i doze offagain..phone keep ringing non-stop..then dear help me take a look at it..he say eh ur office call leh..-_-" call me at this time and esp sat wtf..ok nvm surely something urgent so i jus call back..oh merine girl needs my help..

Merine: girl wru?

Me: erm (what she want?) home why?

Merine: You free mah?

Me: eh i need to attend my friend bday party leh..

Merine: they wun start so early rite?

Me: but i haven eat my lunch and buy present leh..

Merine: I really need rescue 911 leh..i urgently need you help

Me: erm..i can teach you through the phone ah..you jus follow the steps i say can ler..

Lucky i insist on teaching her through the phone if nt i goin to kill myself ler..dear haven eat yet also if i go back to office surely duno will stay till what time to help her finish her job..i only can teach her n clear the stuff tt has prob de..

went cwp wit dear for our lunch at sakae sushi..both of us are jap food lover..oh ya forgot to mention dear wrk in a jap fine dining resturant @taka before..he promise to bring me there till nw always forgot or no time..nvm i knw dear wun break his promise to me de..and i'm jus so stupid dear taught me some japanese till nw i still can't remember since the first day we knw each other..hahah

Yeah sushi sushi
Dear love to eat the green green bean which i hate alot

brought ling a havaianas sandals, got myself one too so we can bring it to our oversea trip and a dale for her while i got chip for sherman christmas present..knw it kind of childish for a guy but hor it my 'xinyi' okay..hope whenever u r down there' this chip to acc u throughout the darkness of ur day..okay??hee..remember my christmas present too ah..Hahah..

The havaianas sandals

got dear a jacket too..ling sponser half for the jacket as for a present for dear bday..haha..abit slow liao but it okay present still reach rite..and why i need to pay half for it too leh..no reason ah..i got u ur bday present too okay..hee..anyway it consider dear christmas present too..asking dear to chose 1 more present either psp, levi's jean or a watch..dear can't make up his mind..haiz..haha..anyway i got the pair of sandals too..so we can bring it oversea mah..faster rush home to wrap their present up..oh not forgot dear got me a winnie the pooh again but this time i'm goin to put in office..my hse no more space ler la..and before we go out i help dear to cut his fringe he was saying if i cut until ugly then he goin to cut all my hair..arghh..dear u 'she de' lidat treat me?oops..end up dear think it nt bad..oops..haha..see i'm good at it de hor 8X

A big Welcome to my new family member (give him a round of applause)

Reach ling hse ard 7pm lor..hee..paiseh..poor dear n sherman doin the free labour job for ling..BBQ man..oops..sorry dear for leaving u alone with sherman..see both of u kind of detest each other but nw both of u good friend leh..hee..faster tks me..hee..sorry for nt outside acc u all..reali very sorry..cos i'm kind of nt feeling well n stone ah..

We look like 2 couples rite?I reali hope so
Nice pose?wahahah
They look like couple
Sherman say i can turn a buddish to a christian 8X
Sonopress (hw come the cake is more to my side? seem like more to my bday leh)wahah
Sister forever

At nite went to cine leisure with ling n sherman..hahah..abit selfish but some good friend beside can ler..dear very tired ler so he went home aft everything end..poor dear..rush dwn jus nice 12.50am as our movie start in 5mins time..Open season..ya a very funny show..but abit too tired liao so din enjoy it so much like hw i enjoy watching happy feet last wk..ling totally slept all the way lor..poor girl so tired..

Did u realise there lots of twist pose in my pict?oops
The start point of the christmas lighting

Sunday

Having terrible headache when woke up ard 3pm..arghh..the pain is killing me..hmmm..cancel tonite KTV ler..cos ah kit found his bike back so need to go police station to do some stuff..

Jus nw when to clear up my shoe closets throw our lots of shoe..and hor make me remember some stuff which mk me damn freak off..lots of heels and dolly shoe which i love alot of stolen by duno which farking thief when i left them outside after clubbing and forgot to kept them in..so only left abit of the shoe ler then continue to throw nw left even more lesser ler..so sad


The only shoe left behind X..<

No comments: