Saturday, December 30, 2006

What a Tiring Day. But jus So happy when out with my sister (ah ling)!!

7am got woke up by dear sms which led us to quarrel again..haha..minor prob so it okay. Continue back to sleep till 9am ling called to ask me get up..arghh i knw i promise to go out early..Just when so much places today

1st. Lavendar to update my passport photo..arghhh realise it time for me to get a new passport ler but will do it once i get back frm overseas trip. yeah yeah..

2nd. Go Ikea at first wana get the snake snake for ah dear dear and a air tight container to keep something *secret* end up din buy anything cause hor i rather buy pooh pooh for ah dear cause he prefer tt (erm he's not a gay cause i like it so much till he like it too lol) ling brought curtain for her room..so nice i jus love to go Ikea can't wait to have my own flat..jus can't miss out eating the hotdog over there..hee..jus remember the times when qiang opening his shop we always go there to get some stuff..

3rd. queensway shopping center to find my blade..wth. lots of ppl was telling me to go there have a look end up leh only 2 store have it..saw 1 was bladerunner purple color @ $159 another one was K2 the one i like it alot at $299..end up din buy wanted to look more of it..but was telling dear tt the one i like it now got discount leh last time $500plus now $299 nia leh..hmmm dear dote me jus too much ler he was saying buy the one u like he pay $199 i pay $100..ling was scolding me better dun listen to him cause he jus simply dote me without thinking much de lor..okok let me think bout it..am jus so fan lor..anyway I'm jus so LUCKY.

got dear boxers. wahahahah. cause the color simply attrach me lol..can't wait to show it to dear.

4th. chinatown to get the DIY belt..got myself 2 of it. XP

5th. orchard to look more of the boxer end up my eye damn pain till cannot make it. duno isit the lense spoil ler so i jus took it off and give it up althought i jus change a new pair 1wk ago?but hor eye is more impt no chance. sad. dinner at suki erm so long din eat their sushi ler seem like nt so nice ler or my expectation is higher. anyway friends out there kindly return ur SUKI member card back to them to change a voucher of $20 cause next yr the card wun be able to use anymore so it useless to keep it unless u wan to keep it as a memory but it a hao yi kk *smile*.

wanted to get the lace boxer from cine but hor so sad it out of stock ler mus wait till next week ler..arghhh..still can't find the body scrab i wanted..hmmm..anyway i found my kimono top ler. wahahahaha so so happy happy. love it to bits. got dear a chain too the one he always wear like abit spoil liao know he sure love it too de. hee. anyway hw much i still haven receive my papillo marid kimono ah since last mth tt have ordered..can't wait to receive it..

took cab back with ling cause i reali not feeling well ler..sorry ling din go KTV with you althought already promise u ler..tks for being so understanding. muackz

Anyway got a shock saw someone viewing my friendster really so interested in me?jus add me lol. I'm okay with it de.

Omg omg wanted to get my little angel tattoo done but today totally no time..*sad*

No comments: