Sunday, December 17, 2006

Friday..yeah yeah..at nite hor dear came fetching me ard 11pm with a small little flower for me..oops, so sweet..hee

Then we went for our movie as usual our old place cineleisure..

Dear wanted to get me a boxer which i like it..it so sexy and sweet..hahah..dear say it for home only cannot wear out de..hee was telling him i wana wear to chalet -_-" dear saying he go atm first before we go and buy the thing i jus saw but hor aft tt we go back to the shop again it already close..arghh..dear say he give me the money then i go buy myself if i goin orchard again without him...XP nope din take his money.. i wan him to buy wit me de...

we quarrel due to the stoopid eeyore..arghhh..so so stoopid..then hor dear is cold to me..hmmm he nv cold me for more than 5mins de..but this time he angry for more than half an hr..he jus dun like me to play a fool wit his weak point..Then hor me end up crying in movie then watching, dear realise i'm weird then faster hug me and touch me face but got a big shock when he knw i'm crying..cause i dun cry easily de hee :D have trained before de hor..hahah dear apologise to me..and even coax without wana watching the show ler..

Eragon ok quite recommend only for ppl who will watch harry potter too..if not better dun u will find it childish de..

Reach home ler he still have to coax me to sleep before he go off..not staying tt nite cause the next day morning he have to rush to do his motor stuff before he came my hse to bring me out...yeah

No comments: