Monday, December 04, 2006

Lian told me there's a surprise for me tmr..reali wonder what is it..can't wait for tmr to come..

Hk got yuyu alittle christmas decoration..so sweet..

He n merine look reali match..reali very match..

Pepper lunch with them was kind of hurry cos me n elva when away to collect our Clinique product then when the moment we reach taka it was like..erm they finish their dinner ler..oops...hee..wonder does hk like the food there mah..

Reali hope he can find someone who dote him and accompany whenever she can..sometime i reali can feel tt he is very lonely..

Suddenly i feel so bad bout myself..the thing i done which causes hurts to others..reali sorry..knw i can't recover anything ler..but i wun do tt again anymore..i promise as not to hurt anyone anymore..so sorry to those whom i have hurt before..

Collect dear his jacket ler..hope he reali like it..I reali damn broke ler..duno where i spent my money..can't see anything then all my money gone ler..duno hw to survive my days to my next salary..

Hahah..suddenly remember hk say he owe me something..yeah..at least he still remember..hope will get it sooner..

Dear came dwn to fetch me even when he is seriously sick..feel so sad seeing dear so sick..dear u shouldn't have come..duno why the stupid doctor only give u 1 day mc when u r sick until so jialat ler..haiz..

Either tmr, wed or sat will goin for the designer hair cut at the millenium walk there..haiz..but haven make the appointment yet..seem i reali nt much time..

Oh ya..and hor dear agree let me redo my tattoo ler..but only a small one for my back of the neck de..tks i love u

No comments: