Sunday, December 17, 2006

Sat, jump out of bed with a shock thinking eh wonder did dear manage to get up anot as he still need to go do his bike first before bringing me to meet up with ling and sherman..Looking at the clock it already 12.30pm faster call dear, he din pick knowing he sure still sleeping no choice called his hse to force him to wake up..hmm..dear saying nvm since already so late ler then he nt goin to do his bike ler but coming to fetch me straight aft his bath..

Duno y can't find any cloth i'm comfortable in aft trying the 6 or 7th set of cloths then manage to settle down by wearing the reali normal outfit..late for half an hr..ling nt angry at all as she already expect i will be late ba..

Reach there nearly 4pm ler..when to the food republic for our first meal, it the nicer food court i ever seen..like we r back to the old times..hee..so nice and comfortable lol..Ah dear brought BBQ chicken wing which i love at alot @ $4.80 (not bad), You tiao which is having long queue @ $1.40 (very nice and crispy), fried prawn noodle @ $4 (eeeh not nice de), Laksa @ $6.90 (normal)..eh still ok la but hor the price totally not worth it..i rather go have sushi lor..but ling brought her pohpia@ $2 (ver nice)..okay am very full aft the meal..

Where am i?



Go walk ard awhile oops..aiming something again..haha..it a very hug cushion cum carpet it reali very cute and nice but it cost $82, dear saying next mth then buy for me, oops..telling him dun wan la..cos next mth he goin to buy things for me and my make up course too..



He got me this to put in my office for HP de XP


I simply jus love this pict

Hahah..u will never knw what r we trying to do
Y both of u r so shy??

Dear Dear

Box sherman for............................... wahahah


Aft the photo taking session waahahahaha..when to candy empire again for my chocolate before we proceed on to our next destination orchard for our dinner..


I'm loving it, Am jus another chocolate mania


We all went for our dinner..the place is jus like we sitting in japan those old old house for dinner..telling ling hey today we seem to went to lots of place leh 1st went back to the old time, then now japan..haha

Before heading off to heeren while dear went away to get my some drink saw this chocolate my ah dear like alot..faster brought it down for him..when he came looking for me he pass me another chocolate i was looking for..hahah..so cute brought chocolate for each other at the same time same thinking..hee..we jus so match wahhahahahah

saw the dress i wana buy @ heeren..but hor aft trying it seem it doesn't fit it tt well abit too loose ah and hor it free size so no choice..reason for goin heeren is simple cause i wana go action city to find my moringo for the bigger size de can't manage to find it at vivo action city..before we reach action city dear and me quarrel cos i'm angry with something..he goin to meet his friend then throw me alone the following next week lidat he cannot meet me ler..but he promise to find me aft tt but still not very happy with it la..but at least he still give way..but hor me n my stabborn personality i wun give way de mah..so i ignore him and went in to ling..ling got the moringo with the middle size de and i din brought mine cos they also out of stock for the biggest de..so go out of the shop with only a small gift for the colleague..

Then dear knw i din buy for myself the moringo when i went in to another shop at the opps dear was nowhere to be found..thot he was angry still outside so i ignore him and continue my shopping..aft 10mins he came back hugging me..got a shock..suddenly he shout to me "nunu" i faster look into the direction..OMG finally found our nunu due to lots of shop out of the stock and not coming in anymore stock for the nunu ler..hahaha..While paying for our stuff wana took my hp out of my bag then say another plastic bag from action city took a look at it saw arghhh it my moringo..hahah..dear i reali love u..u always can make me happy and caught my attention and even thot u knew i was unreasonable u still give way to me and always give me surprise




My 2nd "moo moo" whahahah

I'm loving it to the very bits of it

Moringo..ah dear u reali knw hw i feel..hee



Aft reaching home faster bath ler then went out wit ah dear again..goin to meet up with raymond before he having another operation this coming thurs..jiayou wor..reali hope u can listen to what we say..what we say is all care for u de..it wun harm u..u knw it urself de also rite

Dear slept straight away once he reach back my hse..hee..




Another Cushion for office


Little flower from dear

Oh push pop, the sweet i like alot when i was young but din manage to find it now
But at least found it ler..(Ling buy for me yeah)


No comments: