Sunday, December 17, 2006

Waking up feeling headache..hey having been feeling this way since fri?haiz..why can't i get well..hate it hate it..

And what i angry the most is the navel piercing tt i took out 1yr ago now suddenly infection and i got it pierce since 2yrs plus ago and it already heal until duno where liao..not when i took out the navel jewellery okay mayb i have too much seafood recently ler ba..tt time kind of sian so i took out my navel piercing jus like hw i used to took out my nose piercing 5yrs ago..haha..actually i wanted to get my earbrown and lip pierce but hor dear dun allow..he dun wan me to spoil my features anymore..already so much tattoo still wana piercing..hee..

Oh ya i haven go to re-do my tattoo..and haven book the time to dental for washing my teeth..arghhh..and hor haven brought dear another present yet..hmmm

Later goin watch movie with qiang they all..but kind of sian leh..still thinking wana last min put them aeroplane anot..

Anyway was thinking of posting my tattoo up but kind of scare tt tattoo will be copy right by others..as tt time got fews person asking me where i do my tattoo wana go exactly the same place put totally the same tattoo as me..OMG..hmm if do without my knowledge ok la but hor haiz duno hw to say..Anyway it a art to me..hee

Feeling like goin back to bed to rest awhile goin out..but hor if i go out then can't meet dear leh..how how..you tell me how?

No comments: