Monday, December 18, 2006

Photos steal from elva blog
(jus change every milo = me
& me = elva) :D
the starting was so boring that lian was falling asleep. even me also! -_-"
but elva cheered us up by taking more photos! hehehehe and ya. during
the middle of the show, we took photos! hahahaha not only us ok!

lian lian and me. not sleepy anymore!
the top of the stage. so cute hor!!
elva supposed this is a cute show, therefore we had to act cute! hahahaha
hahahahahahaha this is quite nice!
ya. trying to act very very cute!!
elva with the angry face and me with 'mouse' face
this is a nice photos!! :) we nber change the setting loh. it's the effect
of the lights inside the hall
jus a boliao pict of elva lah
dunno what lian and me are thinking
lian dunno also scare of what. hahaha

u tot u only see me but lian is trying to snatch the limelight from me by
appearing behind! hehehehe so funny! but a bit scary hor!
elva trying to imitate the bad person, badbadtz maru
we look so childish hor! hehehe
elva trying to torture the winnie the pooh! it's actually mine! but elva really
dun like winnie the pooh! -_- argh! and we keep playing it in front of her!
wahahahahahahah

No comments: