Tuesday, December 05, 2006

*24 June* = LiNz Anniversary

Sound les rite?but who care's..sherry chose this date de..secret of why is this date..oops..he goin to be jealous ler..cos till nw i haven chose a real date for our anniversary..oops..love maintain 'shen mi gan'..wahahah..ling see i dote u more than him sia..should knw what to do?pei me go do tattoo for the last time ah..hee XP

Our pass memories..hee..Enjoy..But only afew la..the rest de yet to upload..

The days when sherman cook jap food for us

Chinablack (time when i start to change)

The saddess time in my life, Lucky ling is always there for me

A sad bday celebration for ling
Days we worn totally the same without plan
The day which change my life..1st time saw him @ MU
Starting of my another life of journey
The old us!!


If i got the power to turn back time i surely wun be the same old me..but regret also useless ler..reali hope can 'puchang' those thing tt i have done..hmm..knw i have lousy han yu pian ying but jus bear with it awhile la okay..XP

No comments: