Sunday, December 31, 2006

2007 new year resolutions!!!

1) back to 40kg

2) get my motor licence

3) safely come back from tw (which i keep having this bad feeling, dun dare to tell ppl)

4) get my own car (hope dad keep his promise, if not it also okay for me)

5) go excerise at least once or twice a week

6) grow my long hair back like hw it is

7) get a better job? but still happy with my current one.

8) maintain hw we used to be (blade every sat)

9) aft today will no longer feeling sad and regret

10) really can forget everything

11) treat dear better if not i will chose to leave him as he will be happier this way

Later duno wana go out anot leh. very tired but hor duno isit dear got other program for me leh cause last nite he mention something like die he forgot to bring my helmet out cause i ask him to bring home lazy to keep it at my house..

If go out with dear surely goin have something romantic de but if go out with qiang they all later duno goin where for dinner then goin vivo count down aft tt go momo?tt the plan they tell me but hor duno will last min change anot leh..

So fan what should i do neh go or not to go??

No comments: