Tuesday, October 03, 2006

poor little nu nu become motor and pooh the
rider..haha..with a cute little red helmet wor..
haha..and look carefully there's 3 passenger..




::..Hand and Leg are painful..::

Arghh..my hand & leg r painful..sob sob..all the hairs being remove..but kind of sad..used to my hairy hand..haha..

Dulan..tt S changed so much..become someone we don't knw anymore..feel sad..reali damn sad..The attitude she treated today in bus infront of so many ppl..I will make her to pay double..I don't owe her anything for tt kind of stupid attitude..I'm jus bearing it..Dun force me..

Hmmm..Feel so happy..being praise..All the effort goes to my mentor..Having a great mentor = great knowledge ..tks alot lian..muackz..wahahaha...

Went cwp meet up wit mich..long time nv met up ler..Hmmm..she changed..But hope she will be more happier wit her current life..

Duno wana cut my hair short ant leh..Those kind of damn damn short..has being thinking for the past few days..hee..

Hmmm..tmr goin out wit ling & merine to see those tw stuff..yeah..after tt mostly will go Momo for a drink b4 goin home..XP

Fri will be either to MU or MOS..miss Mu so much..Chinablack & Rush has closed down..all those special will be gone with them too..hmm..hope MU will close dwn so early..If nt i surely miss until siao..haha..Miss clubbing so much..

Later dear coming over to bring the Gim Tim mooncake over..haha..

No comments: