Sunday, October 15, 2006

Life is Fragile

Nearly lose my life 2days ago..When on our way back from orchard there's this damn jialat traffic jam..wonder y now adays 10plus 11plus at nite still can jam until lidat..Ok..twice i nearly lose my life..1st my head nearly hit on a lorry but lucky jus miss it..2nd time nearly hit a car..sound normal rite..but it was reali damn close lo..nearly fly off lucky i hold on to dear fast enough..Maybe God doesn't wan me to die yet..If i die what have i done in my life which i feel regret yet there's nth i can do bout it..If there this restart bottom hw i will be the first to press it..i wun wan to b in any relationship anymore till i have completely grown up..

Actually wana to post up my relationship life..but i dun think there's a need to remember those stuff..

I jus hate tt when i bring ppl to my favourite places..then they go n bring some kind of bitch or what to go too..kao..are u tortise??those basic place u nv go before?Oh gosh..I reali pity u leh..Please la if u all out of ideal of places to go feel free ask me..stop copy okie..thank you so much hor..

Aiyo..reali can't stand those stupid ppl..fuck off..and leave me alone

No comments: