Saturday, October 14, 2006

Winnie pooh trying to b naughty again
putting his foot in it

Mother & Child..wahahah

Big & Small nunu



Mood Swing

Recently mood swing till so badly..Duno y..Sometimes am so happy when the other I'm jus so so sad..Why am I lidat??I duno..Miss club so much..

Previous day..wanted to do ice-cream crepe for dear...but abit fail ah..so sad..waste dear money after spending so much yet can't get to eat the delicious ice-cream crepe i mention...erm..sorry XP

Ytd silly brought me to bugis..gona get some cloth..hmm..Manage to found this small nunu which I haf told dear I wanted it so much and i jus got it easily without much finding..tks....hmm when to Ajisan for dinner, oops singapore is small..My real bro jus queue rite infront of me..oops..hee..Kind of sad when met up wit lun..Ain't u sick of those life when there so much of opp sex?Agree last time I'm also the same so I can't say much..but i change ler okie??haha..Jus hope u can settle down asap...hee

Went to Vivo City..arghh it big..but but dun reali like to shop over there..I also duno why..so dun ask me..haha..Wanted to get the necklace..erm..think i'm jus too lazy to change my necklace everyday..last time i can la..but not la..damn lazy liao..Anyway gt to eat this super large burger @ Carl. Jr..So cute...

From nw on i dun wan to b late to wrk anymore..must JIAYOU JIAYOU

Kind of sad..seem me & my laby getting far apart..not so close like last time ler..mayb cos of her prob..jus wish she will b strong enuff to get through it..Although sometime i might b busy but always b there for u when u need me..Dun hide up for too long ah..If nt i will wait until my mashroom all grown out liao..

Later goin to watch Death note with ah dear..hahahah..yeah..

No comments: