Sunday, October 08, 2006

Gim Tim mooncake frm dear apart frm the 2
same brand de..this 1 is special limited edition

Me & Sherman
Took in Fish & Co.



Mixed Feeling

It seem like I haven blog for ages infact only jus few days since I last blog..

Ok from my last blog mention bout goin out on wed..oh yeah..Wented out wit ling & merine to a office @ Raffles City jus to go and buy some TW clothing..Was mentioning bout clubbing @ nite, ya we went to zouk..haha..but there's was more ppl goin wit us there's qiang, Lam, Fa and Fa friend..those cutie..Reali cute guy..Ended everything early when ling accidently hit on my toe nail and it bleed..Sad..If nt can stay longer..

Thurs KTV with our client..hmm..client treat vendor..cute leh..hee..Enjoy

Fri Me, Dear and qiang they all went out for drinking session..Hmm..1st time drink so much yet abit high also dun haf wor..It a real happy day for me..In office too, keep eating mooncake frm ritz carlton hotel by our boss..hmm..Since few weeks ago already keep eating liao..Kind of scare of it ler..Lucky manage to play "yen hua" before me n dear went out for drinking..

Sat Dear bring me out to orchard since he can hardly off on sat or normally sat is my bladding session so I also wun go orchard for shopping..Hmm..brought alot of things and wented to pasta cafe for meal..so one of my favourite spot..infact wanted to go fish & co. but lazy to walk..toe too pain liao..wonder got any infection ant..Hmm the Uzumaki ice-cream is not as nice as we imagine..Watch the possessed (Not scary de)haiz..

Today sleep for whole day..Hmm..I reali duno I'm happy or sad..Reali wana knw wat my heart want rite now..

God please let me knw the ans asap..I really dun wan waste my time thinking n guessing what it want ler..

No comments: