Monday, October 09, 2006

Lian with the Dwarf
Elva is on the phone
Little angel (frm mich) But real one is much
nicer than the pict


DREAM

My only dream rite nw to get my own car..Nth is much impt than tt rite nw..So I mus earn as much money as possible..can't anyhw spent money liao..too bad promise ling to go Taiwan wit her liao..Anyway time for me to take break too..Hmm..Jus hinted my dad see whether did he forgot tt he promise to pay half for my car..hee..lucky he still remember neh..Hopefully by next yr can get my own car as what me and dad planned..

Hmm..Just finish watching channel 8..they are showing bout the place which me & ling was planned to go when we r in taiwan..After the show gt a urge to pack up our lugguage rite now..haha..but cannot ah..Co. wun let us take leave this yr and the weather isn't gd rite nw..Hmmm..Pending..........

Recently have being doin nth during wrk..hmm..cos order nt here yet..But tmr on will start the busy day lo...

Mich gt me a 'Angel' Swaroski Crystal hp chain..Hmm..Tks alot..

No comments: