Friday, September 29, 2006

My fren bb girl..XP
Chen EnQi Angel (Nice Name)


Am I really very XinFu??

Hmm..recently haf been too busy working, the 1st time got so much OT..hee..But quite happy..at least can see the hard work I done..heehee..

Ytd was sick..terrible side headache hit me for the pass few days..Get giddy easily..And today nearly fall off the stair cause suddenly abit giddy ah..Lucky ong (a client) was there..

Recently our boss hk gif us a treat to ichiban again..actually this time we wanted to treat him de..cause lian gt a $80 ichiban voucher for completing her card..the lucky girl gt it frm spining where there's only this $80 column..In the end the whole meal costed $230plus..

Hmmm..next thurs there will b free ktv from our client 'ong'..dirty ong..hee..

Then fri a free meal again frm our boss..Poor boss..we owe him too much..mus gif him a best present for his bday..gona get him a surprise..hmm..will put his bday cake in the meeting room..then we jus act and tell him there's meeting & let him go in and SURPRISE..wahahah..

Mom told dad to get me a car..yah..my dad is good enough to pay half of the car for me..Althought i'm the car owner but but but..Thinking of putting my dad instead of mine..Reali tks dad..thot i nv tell u tks face to face..hee..Erm..finding those small car now..a few has being in my mind..But wonder which to get..But the only bad things..My dad insist on getting a new car for me..but I think he forgot i just got my licence leh..Hmm..no matter what next yr then buy..nw preparing to go oversea first..hee..

Tmr goin to a fair to ling..ya..surprise..mostly will be getting my air ticket tmr but we r flying off next yr leh..abit early ah..nvm..

Ling asked me to go her hse later to stay over..tmr gt damn lots of things for us to do..firstly go camp find sherman..then to the fair..after tt go town shopping and get some stuff..

Oh ya..Went to watch "Stay Alive"..A good movie..Worth watching..Recommended..

No comments: