Monday, October 09, 2006

With elva carebear
Swensen ice-cream cake
Charmy kitty (lian brought for me)


Walau..Damn Damn dulan lo..

Arghh..so unhappy..there's so much things happen in work..I start to miss everyone especially elva..I really wish tt those evil idiot will jus leave..I feel damn sad..Why are this work becoming lidat..More & more dun understand why..Anyway there's also happy things..Always have lian n elva by my side to cheer me up during work..lian brought me a super cute charmy kitty hp chain..Love it to bits..Oh ya not forgetting eating ice-cream cake too..hee..Really wish everything will jus go back to last time when we r much happier than nw..Poor management..

Fucking Slut..What the hell..Dun think you r realli tt pretty or attractive or mayb u think he love u with all his heart..hey man..All guy say the same things to their gf..No matter how many thousand of gf they have they also will say the same thing man..Jus tt who is the last man standing..I'm the one who given it up..Jus pick up my rubbish whatever u like..And I mus highlight I'm NOT THE ONE WHO BURN THE photo..He burn it himself, hence jus doesn't wana see me unhappy..oh and all the things u gave have all been distroyed by me..Not happy come find me..Stupid enough to believe he jus 1 side story..stupid enough..which guy dun lie to their gf jus to mk them happy..haha..Duno study so much for what yet dun even have any common sense..Oh ya and so much older than me yet still duno hw to think..Mayb there's shit inside the brain..The more I see ur face the more I feel like vomiting..Sick of it..

Nv step on my tail if i nv do anything to u...If nt dun force me to be evil.....................

Damn fucking no mood..Human being are jus so ERXIN..

No comments: