Friday, October 20, 2006

Well well

Still in office having OT..Arghh..A good friday yet still have to work till so late due to the shipment la..hmmm..anyway while busy working also waiting for dear to came pick me up frm wrk..Yeah..later going to Music Underground with dear and rachel..so long nv meet up to rachel ler my clubbing kaki's..haa..hmmm..lots of ppl asked y today i doll up till lidat..guess they knew where i'm goin lata..

Lai Mun seem so stress with the work..wahaha..dun worry i'm always here wit u..hee..

Now she came asking me question again..can see tt she really super stress leh..K la i gtg and help her out if nt i think she gona kill herself already..wahahah..

Won't be blogging for the next few days ba..Lots of program for me to go ler..YEAH..Long weekend ahead

No more sick..

Anyway mayb u all be blessing and happy always...............XP

Remember my free drinks ah....oops..

No comments: