Thursday, October 19, 2006

Long eye lace..heehee
Hiding in my group of BAOBEI
Am so so cold

Am sick again 'arghhhhh'

Recently have being keep falling sick..Duno what happen to my body leh..Jus so tired really very tired..Due to the stupid haze now i'm down wit jialat flu, cough, fever and sore throat..hmm..actually was sick pass few days ler only today then rest cause i really can't leave mun alone since she still new..Tks to everyone (my colleague) was there to concern me so much and always mk me laugh even when i'm nt well..

Sometimes i duno am i happy or not..3/4 of my time i'm laughing till siao but 1/4 of my time i duno what am i thinking..mayb every human being r the same when they r alone ba..but lucky dear acc me alot till i seldom have time alone to b sad or think too much..hee..sorry dear for treating u badly..i jus need to mk sure something only..hee..

Sat feel like goin to zoo but the stupid haze, haiz if it get better ler then can go..if nt dear sure wun bring me go de..he doesn't wan me to fall sick again..anyway sat also little cute angel 'man ye' so will b goin over to her hse, but i haven buy anything for her..oops..dun worry..aunt will sure buy something which u sure will like it..hee..

Last but nt least thanks lian for helping in changing my blog skin..lotz it to bits...muackzz

No comments: