Sunday, October 15, 2006

(Gave you everything ............... you took it all and left me with nothing) I miss you even thot I hate you too.

Why can't some ppl forget bout past and let everything go all over again??So xiao qi lo..It all the past and it has being yrs..No wonder dear always say i'm soft hearted even when the person i hate most the moment they are nice to me or what i will jus forgif them..Haiz..I shouldn't be lidat..

I duno i sld be happy or sad when dear suddenly tell me he wanted to go back study as a full time student?erm..reali duno hw sld i react..jus feel so lose n sad..

1st = he will haf lesser time for me

2nd = our world will b kind of diff liao

3rd = money is 1 of the matter too

4th = hw bout our future (i'm getting old ler)

Jus simply hate tt feeling.

Thought you told me to go back to study and you will support me..I'm sick of sch..even thot i feel like goin back to study..No more sch for me except part-time study..

i have my goal n future..no more commitment for me..jus too sick of it..

Pls dun blame me for being selfish..jus left wit no choice..

will see how..jus hope u wun mention tt topic anymore thot i knw u reali check out those stuff ler and reali keen in goin back to study..arghhhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments: