Saturday, October 28, 2006

Woke up by ling early in the morning @12plus that causes me having difficulties goin back to slp..don't u knw last nite we reach home very early wor..4am plus leh..Intend to bring Joe our co. hk colleague consider friend to sentos as he goin back to hk soon and will nt b back anymore..kind of sad X..<>

Friday "Happening"

Last nite went zouk..yeah expected hong the bday boy will b drunk..It was fun anyway..saw those super erxin guy kissing each other plus LC wor..2 guy kissing??yucks lo it suck..In the end they getting closer n closer to us hong was thinking the moment they touch him he sure smack them like hell..but lucky me n ling stopped him in time..Joe was gentleman to look after us..always helping me to block from those guy to dance near me..tks Joe..Was in all black while ling in red..white top with black crown logo, black retro pant, black pointer heels, black ring, black braclet, black watch, black bag with bronze addidas necklace.

Today gived hk his bday watch..he seem so shy leh..oops..but at least he say something which mk me happy apart from Thurs the sickening attitude he gave..knew he was damn busy..but i was hurted by his words..Shall forgive him this time..

Got my whole set of DeathNote ler..tks dear..muackz..anyway now the book only come out till book 12 only..arghhh but i still haven finish reading my book 6 8X

My life is like a pacman till the day i met u..I miss you...

There's an unfinished story to settle

Duno later wana go club ant le..So fan..but i'm kind of tired leh..Just wana be alone..Leave me alone

No comments: