Friday, September 28, 2007

CB Fucking bad mood..

Today was a happy day for shopping with bf.. as usual before making our day end with the last shopping will be done at cineleisure..

A little warning for everyone out there.. PLEASE be extra careful when you go MORE THAN WORDS @ orchard cineleisure, double check ur item and ur recept..

MORE THAN WORDS is one of my favourite place to go in grab some stuff and make myself happy as the cute stuff over there do reali cheer me up..

walking ard ardy grabbing so stuff.. when to cashier and just when we were about to pay the money, suddenly thinking of topping up more stuff to make it round off so i could get another stamp..

finally pay our stuff and get our things back home.. and realise they miss out one of the item.. i'm not angry for that missing item as it doesn't cost as well.. just that it NOT the FIRST time okay.. and what's more, check on the recept and realise that they even charge us extra item which are totally not in our list.. FUCKING SALES ASSISTANT..

1st: they miss out my stuff (it ok first time, i'm more than willing to forgive)
2nd: left the shop forgetting to collect my item, in last than 5mins i went back and they insist that i din left it in their shop (alrdy SIBEI DULAN liao)

stop going there for months..

NOW>................

3rd: miss out one item and even charge us extra money (WHAT!!!!! i wonder how they work like this)

Hello is this a conning place???

SPOIL my day.... I will never get anything from that shop anymore.. not the one in cine.. but honest speaking their customer service is damn suck.. even the one in cwp.. this not only happen to me.. I wonder do they get customer complaint to their co.??

Please if anyone get to knw the email of MORE THAN WORDS.. please sent to me.. I would love to sent a email over to them..

Anyway my bf lost his cashcard AGAIN.. i think ard 7 or 8times alrdy.. sometime i reali feel like telling him.. do we reali look that damn rich?? our money is earn by our sweat and effort.. but it seem like ppl tend to love stealing our cashcard as well.. silly him just wanted to give me surprise the other day.. came up in last than 10mins and went off.. then his cashcard got stolen.. WTF??? and bf just tell me.. money can always earn back.. we earn then ppl take??? human being *tsk tsk tsk*.. don't u have ur own hand?

No comments: