Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Ytd was a Extremely happy day..

For the whole day have been listening to 93.3fm for those lantern festival "cai deng mi" duno how to spell..

noon time vendor treat us out to swensen for lunch.. is it a way to apologise for the mistake they have done? .. anyway just go and don't think so much..

happily chit chatting.. honestly she don't drive well.. nearly vomit and feel super uper giddy after i get down the car.. rather walk or take bus..

got free mooncake again.. arghhh since last week everyday ppl asking me whether do i wan any mooncake.. eh ok i admit up till date i haven even touch one piece until today.. finally i give up and ate down 1 small pieces.. kinda sick of the taste.. but i love going around giving ppl mooncake..

nite time was actually my gym day.. but since it lantern festival and i should head home for dinner with my family.. lalalala

craving for popcorn ever since monday, but too many thing crop up din manage to get any popcorn.. then bf still tell me that he couldn't come and meet me up as it was his jogging day as well.. both of our exercise day.. honest speaking was kinda disappointed..

throw everything behind and watch youtube again.. ok ok i'm a tv freak.. out of sudden, someone was out there knocking on my glass window.. rush out to take a look.. hahahaha BINGO!!! it him.. just as i was guessing will he give me a surprise.? as per our conversation it our lil secret.. but what make me happy is that he got me my favourite popcorn..

after he went home.. continue watching my show and eating my popcorn.. a lil guilty cos i din manage to finish all but rather i only eat down half pack.. gee gee..

anyway i'm here to announce that currently am in the down slope mood.. nevertheless temper increase.. but i will try my best to control.. don't worry temper only come out when i'm at work..
tonite youtube was down.. so sad.. think it time i got to do something boliao while waiting for him to come..

Nitey!!

No comments: