Friday, September 28, 2007

Does anyone how to cheer me up??

Currently i'm just too stress.. suddenly i'm so tired real tired.. the downess days of my life..

Can i just run away alone to other country and leave everything down here??

Tomorrow working.. NO is later in just 7hrs later.. oh gosh.. tired.. so many issue awaiting for me.. arghhh so many things which i wish to say out in order to vent my anger.. but due to the HIGHLY confidential working enviroment i'm at.. so i'm not allow to speak anything regard my job scope esp those in detail ones..

So now i'm goin to my dreamland and speak to whoever came into my dream..

Like i say higher rank = more stress & responsibility.

Mostly probably tmr heeeheee i will be goin clubbing IF i'm not tired till will fall asleep any moment..

No comments: