Monday, September 17, 2007

This shall be a super long post again.. Pls bear with my long winded.. Busy me = no time for blog..

some of the outdated pict which i miss out to post up previously.... Enjoy!!!!!

last last sunday having subway before heading to ECP
on the way down to get stuff from the bike *bleah*

so bored while waiting for him

falling asleep and he feed me with my favourite apple

infront of castle @ ECP

the hello kitty from anne as a farewell gift

and also a farewell lunch @ sakae sushi from here.. I love these dessert to the bits..




Wednesday night went to hear the stupid MLM.. got con to go there by his friend who din even bother to explain much.. disappointed.. wonder hw they feel after they got shoot by me for every single things they mention..


after that was in a bad mood and we haven discuss my stuff yet.. so we went to ECP for a little snack.. end up............ having more supper instead.. but afterall we still did the discussion and there's a outcome and answer.. FINALLY!!!


the dessert..

so bored while waiting for him to go get more stuff to eat..

TA DA.. bingo my favourite fried food again.. okok i knw i sldn't


Thursday was my off day.. wheeeeeeeeee.. went to see my doctor and get my passport as well.. heee.. infact our plan was to go tampines to pray and dog farm as well but it was late after we got my passport.. so here we go to bugis shopping... and also watched 'Rogue Assassin' very recommended show..


see the monkey was so cute.. he love the banana as much as my dear love me.. wahahahaha

chick and pig are sister forever




Friday was anne last day of work.. so sad.. end of work meet up with simon and to starhub to get my phone setting done.. and to cold storage to do some grocery for our little picnic on the following day.. and was waiting for both guy to turn up and fetch us back.. my dear was late.. guess he AI MEI again lah..


after bathing.. and realise still short of some stuff and down to go to shop and save to get the last mins stuff.. and then to 888 for our supper.. eeekkk not nice at all.. I wana COMPLAIN...


the little gift for anne from all of us

missing................


Saturday was a day which was tiring yet so fun.. wake up @ 7.30am.. wash up and out to kitchen to prepare our picnic stuff.. a little arguement with my mom.. was in damn bad mood to do anymore food.. so went back to my room leaving dear behind to do all the sandwiches by himself.. Subsequently i did went out to help him out abit.. then my mom give up.. and I won.. she cook the rest of the stuff for me.. as in what we quarrel neh i'm not goin to write down.. cos i only wish to rmb the good ons instead of bad..

Meet up with ling n him @ 9am.. the dragging and dilly dally till 9.30am finally everyone assemble.. SENTOSA!!!!!!!!!!! heeeheee.. went so much places

1) rounding in sentosa due to *secret*

2) golf club for soft shell crab but me and dear were out there walking around for sight seeing.

3) Fort Siloso

4) Siloso beach

5) Palawan beach

6) Merlion

7) Sakae sushi @ siloso beach

8) home sweet home

on our way to golf club

outside the golf club

the nice and comfy beaufort ladies..

eating the uper nice soft shell crab take away from golf club.. while awaiting for the tram @ fort siloso..

the tram to go up to fort siloso square

the oldest day of ride

what am i trying to do??

i look so macho

up, up, up we go...

3 of us plus 1 mystery guest

The Dars

standing up high and tall on the GUN..

guess where we we hiding at??

the days when the jap soldier force the children to learn japanese language.

@ underwater world.. saw the turtle i'm pointing at..

yummy.. our FOOD>>>

the castle was half built by me n dear.. too bad we dun have much time if not can complete okay.. this is a very big piece of work..

in the merlion.. introducing.......... I duno what's that..

dear bully the dragon..

and i lie against it..

while awaiting to go into the show..

what he doing???

i'm the mermaid.. *vomit*

we put our lucky coin into the mercub and we go our lucky card for our mystery gift..

climbing up for sight seeing..

and down i came..

the nice view to enjoy with someone u love..

wanted to pull our the tooth.. but it kinda hard..

WE!!

love the night @ sentosa

the back view color was nice.. (purple our favourite)
sushi again..

the things we got for the day


Sunday was a pekchek day.. ling and dear sld knw why.. went amk hub for subway again.. hahahaha it seem to be our routine to eat it every once per week.. and watch 'Evan Almight' it a damn funny show can.. if u wish to watch something to light up ur life u may consider to watch this..

subway :D

No comments: