Sunday, September 02, 2007

Went comex with ling in the afternoon.. intend to get memory card for dear and look @ PDA phone etc.. but din get anything in the end. nth caught my attention and as for PDA kinda disappointed with some function..

not feeling realli well, too many ppl suffocating.. heart dun have much energy.. from now on reali have to take care of my own body very well.. had favourite ice-cream before headed home straight.. very tired.. suddenly feel my body very weak ler..

Haagen-Dazs Banaa split.. know which mine? isn't it obvious the most chocolate ones.
curry puff and crispy chicken

the card we got for clement..

haaa.. she slp until damn cute can.. but in order to protect her facial expression when slping i have done alittle drawing :D so sweet of me hor..

So full.. today ate alot of stuff.. and mom cook my favourite for me too.. arghhh have 2 large bowl leh.. dying lah.. so full now.. stomach bursting soon..

can't wait to see dear.. awaiting for him to come over now..

No comments: