Sunday, September 23, 2007

Last nite, we went amk hub for movie 'Premonition' was a nice show but the story was alittle too long making me kinda lost of interest to continue watching.. but was sad of the ending lah.. dear got me my favourite popcorn and dear favourite hotdog bread.. first time we nearly finish the whole pack of popcorn.. usually we only eat 1/4 or the most half only.. so u can see how long does the movie last..

before the movie started, we went to check out the leather case for my hp.. but haiz.. couldn't find the one which is on my mind.. heard that the leather case actually do come together when u purchase the phone.. do i get con or??? i duno.. dear say forget it.. hope can find the one i wanted and buy can liao.. but still very sad lah till nw still couldn't get it..

after movie, while on our way to our bike saw this poor cat which we saw the same one on the day before.. the hair been shave by some childish kids.. reali feel so kelian for the cat.. and so i was there looking after the cat ensure that it doesn't run away and dear rush to get cat food.. cannot get any cat food at that hour since it was alrdy midnight.. so hahahah we brought some milk and thot cat love milk..

the HL milk for the cat.. we thot all cat love that?
the cat was so choosy, doesn't want to drink and just when away once smell it.. wonder why this cat detest milk..

Was afraid that the cat is hungry we went to find other store selling cat food.. but we only manage to find dog food.. idiot rite?? no cat food at all..

oh ya.. just came out of movie then i rec'd a miss call from liting.. i thot she called the wrong person.. then got a sms from her.. yap she saw me but i din realise it... hmm too bad if not can go over say hi to her..

just when i was in the ladies was hanging my hp on the hook there.. then out of sudden my hp rang the vibration causes my phone to drop down.. arghhhh idiot, shouldn't hang it there.. super heart pain can..

hope i can get the leather pouch i wanted so much.. anyone willing to help me find and get one for me??? heeeheeee..

No comments: