Sunday, May 20, 2007

Weird dream i had..

the dream really so drama..but dun feel like mentioning it in my blog..afterall it not a good dream..beginning was scary ending was kind of sweet but very bad as both lover or husband and wife can't be together..

*touch wood* it jus a dream....

wake up ard 1plus called dear to tell him the dream..then sleep back again..and wake up ard 5pm..bath and prepare went out for dinner to celebrate belated mother day...

ya whole family went and with my bro gf as well..me n bro share to pay for the meal..ok la $160++ in totally only..so still okay..

aft the meal went to catch the small fish..at first was my sis who wanted to play..end up whole family helped to catch as well..bro was the best to use his hand to catch the fish..really not easy to catch okay..

got 2 almost completely full tank of fish..and then i saw almost 3/4 of the fish die at the bottom..so we throw those died fish away and give up the rest of the fish only left with afew to take back..cause no matter what my sis wana take back and feed them..hee

really so happy lor..I jus love goin out wit my families..so fun and sweet..simply love my families so much..

reached home..me, sis, bro n his gf were getting those small fish into the tank..haahaa we were saying those few fishy need so much ppl to help..oops..

then dear was here to pei me aft his work again..hee..too bad dear nid to work today..

k la..gtg check out for my dear study stuff ler..good nite

No comments: