Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Jiayou wor!!!

dear no matter what i'm here for you..don't forget wor..ignore those boliao ppl okay..they are jus so ignorance..hack care la kk..no matter what u do or decision u make I will always be standing by ur side 'zhi chi' whatever thing u do...

anyway girl buck up..I miss those migration dayz..miss the busy busy moment..honestly i'm those kind of ppl who love to be busy rather than I can clear my stuff before hand and slack..yuckzz...I hate that..

nia soon I will be very busy..so does my dear..dear all the best to both of us..althought we have a long long way to go..but 'xian ku hou tian' aiya think I spell wrongly but who cares as long as my dear knw the meaning of it will be enuff..for our future we mus strive for it, our goal and dream..hmmm..yap tks dear for being so nice to me..willing to make my dream come true even thou it really need alot of effort..love u lots..nv expect someone whom reali can accept what my dream n goal are and even so encouraging..you are simply the best my dear..

STOP!!! no more 'pour' liao..if not duno he wan to fly until where sia..anyway lots of ppl thot i'm the only child at home..why? I asked..ya they say I have those super need ppl dote kind of attitude and face..tay even say I can be daughter..hee..and some of the things she say make me fly..it like what lian always say to make me even more love my job and did it well..

I Love My Co.

anyway am hereby to pronouce..the australia trip with dear will be postpone..can't stand not goin oversea, shall see how *grinz*

some pict which i jus rec'd

Congratulation..


The girls, The memories...

No comments: