Sunday, May 27, 2007

Bleah love to stuff myself with lots of food till i'm bloated....

ya that's me..simply someone who love eating so much..as u can see I really grow fat esp when I start working..knw why?cause din walk so much, knw what I do is sit down whole day eat, eat and eat...then what my life is like either eating, sitting infront of com and sleep..arghh..PIG!!!

qiang overslept today..as what I was thinking today sure wun be able to go..but I still chose to trust him that he promise he will wake up to go california fitness with me..sad din manage to go exercise end up eating even more..hahahaha..fatty me..

wake up in the afternoon to eat a whole bowl of maggie mee with my favourite egg..then some tibits and whole day watching youtube..nite out for dinner..after dinner brought bread back to eat while alrdy very full and also brought my favourite bubble tea..no forgetting and I finish 1 whole pack of M&M chocolates while on the way back home..eeekk..

disappointed in myself..where's my healthy life style???

No comments: