Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I'm back everybody..for almost 2wks i din blog at all....miss my blog sooooooooooo much..so much things to update, where sld i start from???? Ok i shall start from the date where i stop..

29 Apr'07 (sun)

It was a sunday but i'm back to work due to the migration..it making me soooo soooo busy..k everyone in the co. hate migration..it common.. but but but the program me n lian is handling is quite big tt we have to come back on sunday to clear some of the stuff..

Back home at 9plus..have my dinner before goin out with ah kit and ling to seletar dam..it was fun chatting and everything..anyway reached home ard 2.45am..and next day i still need to work..gosh have to force my eye to open again..oops

the nicey ah kit
with our name on top of his car

ling is tickling me

noti girl cannot stand still when taking pict

see hw lucky he is to have both of us, oops

playful driver

wheeeeeeeeeee!!!!

humpf


30 Apr'07 (mon)


Aft wrk there's this co. event bowling @ Orchid Country Club..clement was nice enuff to lobang me and ling there as well so we dun nid to take co. bus there..hee..

we love piggy back

love DarLing

the dinner we had aft the bowling session..cause we goin for our 2nd event............. KTV, yeah yeah

family photo

don't try to be funny

papa with 2 daughter beside him

ya i admit everyone was crazy that nite..and we had so much so much fun..miss it so much.

my godmother..wahahahaha

clement is too engross

ling been trapped

boon pue = se bei bei

lam = nuuuuuuuuuuu

alex = not yet given a special name..but soon :D

ben chua = ah beng, the nicey guy always get me present.

clement = susu cum "handsome" he insist that.

DarLing

monica..wahaha

the ever best KTV session i ever had in my life...

1 May'07 (tue)

Today is labour..but i'm back to work..OT OT and OT again..ya no choice..i'm not angry at all jus abit tired..hee..but love goin back to work when there's no much ppl..so i can reali have peace working..hee..

2 May'07 (wed)

Something funny happen..take a look at below pict..let me explain what really took place..

saw Redoxon placing together with the sweet?? ya there's was once everyone was busy working..suddenly ah tay ask: eh is there any sweet in it or empty container??
we: ya got ah
ah tay: i eat ah
we: eat la
ah tay: (aft tasting the sweet..she puke it out) eeekk how come the taste so weird?
we: (turn to look what she reali put into her mouth) wahahahahahaa

silly her put Redoxon into her mouth without knowing it a vitamin drink sld mix it with water..can't stop laughing at her....
Aft wrk dear pick me up ard 8pm..sorry dear always so busy can't reali acc u tt much..promise aft migration i will put all my attention on u back oki..wanted to get my Dior 2 perfume..but............hee aft buying my sandels..oops Sasa is closed..nvm..oh ya saw shirleen and nicole @ J8 too..they seem so strange to me now..
both for only $40..hee

I love this alot..so does my dear

3 May'07 (thu)

went amk for supper with dear..had my favourite chicken chop over there..yummy yummy..hee..
yap got my california fitness card 'platinum'..so what the diff between platinum and gold card??
ben got me this for a surprise wor, look like a comic.


no doubt my favourite chocolate again

here to intro the best hand cream i ever used..I got 3 bottle of victoria secret hand cream..
love spell & secret crush to put @ office and strawberry champagne @ home.. highly recommended..

someone trying to kill my horse

4 May'07 (fri)

went california fitness today..yap reali train myself..love making myself sweat..but something i reali dislike over there..haiz better don't mention..

Anyway supper mac donald @ admiratly..hahaha all the excercise we done seem to gone into drain..ate my mc spicy meal sia..anyway boon pue sure love me so much that i keep calling him in the middle of the nite to wake him up to pee..oops
slp straight away once i get home..zzzzzzz

5 May'07 (sat)

Meet ling early in the morning??ok la consider afternoon but it a suffer to me to get up so early over the weekend..

movie @ cine with ling, sherman and dennis..not a bad day..but kind of weird too..duno hw to explain, watched 200 pound beauty wish to watch it again..and i cry like craze lor..hw i wish dear were beside me watching that show as well..oh ya finally get a tattoo artist which is reali good..and get to sent him my tattoo to re-design my tattoo..hee..

lunch had udon @ cine, dinner had ramen @ ramen ten..arghhh

me n ling

reached home took my blade and ling came fetch me..went blading cum basketball..can u imagine playing basketball with blade on??ya sweat alot sia..

Can't wait to go blade again.....wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

No comments: