Monday, May 28, 2007

SHOCK!!!!

Having OT jus now..happily while waiting for the system to run and holding my hp listening to 98.7fm and my favourite RnB was being played..suddenly HR manager walk over..putting down my phone and ask 'Yes'? She ask me whether am I free tmr? ben chua wana talk to you.. me? ben chua?? *blur* blah blah blah.. thinking why ben chua wana talk to me wor.. and it someone whom quite close to me de but afterall he still a manager..
Run over to ask ah tay does she know what happen.. then i'm being brought to a meeting room.. she tell me the whole story..

arghhhh *faint* what should I do.. Really feel happy hearing what ah tay say.. it make me feel so confirm in the co. ya those praise stuff really will make u fly..

Anyway what ben chua wana ask me tmr is..they wanted to promote me..and asking whether do I willing to take up the challenge.. a really very big shock.. till now I still thot that it just a dream afterall.. but it not.. sad to say even ah tay knew that i'm starting schooling soon and scare it might affect my studies..

What to do?? can anyone teach me.. to take up or not.. tmr will be having another session with ben chua another manager.. lucky is him if not I stress out or paiseh de.. hee.. but still feel weird cause really never talk to him in those formal tone before.. haa but sure will keep smiling that's what i'm best at... hee.. anyway 40% willing to take up the challenge, 60% dun wan cause too engross in my comfort zone liao and my studies i'm worried bout as well..

kindly ignore the below part.. sometime which I wrote and will forgot..thanks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today really make me realise alot of things..someone who always understand me the best become someone whom dun really understand me that much.. someone whom make me feel am a spare tyre or so called when needed then find those kind of friend.. Been so long that I last hated someone so much then I never mention out before.. I really hate that girl so much.. hmm hate not exactly.. but super dislike.. I duno la she really make me puke or disgust when I heard her name.. Mayb i'm too sensitive, mayb i'm too softhearted sometimes and always give in when possible or as much as I can.. Jus feel so take for granted liao..

Anyway you are getting more n more childish.. Mayb i'm the one ba..
you are selfish toward me but not the others.. why?? I dun understand.. the selfish i'm mention is not money wise..

I'm changed... change to someone who dun like to tell ppl how I really feel or think anymore.. My bestfriend is myself..

No comments: