Sunday, May 27, 2007

Arghh!!! Bad mood..Jus got home, and what while brushing my teeth..mom asked whether did I jus get home? Ya so i answered..know what she say..what the hell are you doing??you are simply living your life upside down..kaoz..feel like telling her..eh not only that u get to knw me today..u knw I always sleep late at nite..so what even if I din go out..u also wun be seeing me sleeping early rite..wtf lor..and tmr i dun have to work what..hello WEEKEND okay..I knw what am I doing..STOP interfering my life..I live what I want...

back to track....blog back where I stopped..

Thursday 24 May'07

Mention took half day for the day..dear came to fetch me down to register for my course...

On the way there was asking dear sld I really go ahead with study? which I think i'm those kind of lazy person whom doesn't will take out my book to study..and what's more is i'm more to lazy kind of student who will slack more than study..okok...but I still go ahead with my idea...

Get my course registered, member with ACCA and UK..oops they need my photo..din bring any of them..so went ard looking for photo shop..hee..anyway quarrelled with him..knw what I said have hurt his feeling..sorry dear...

after the registering, walk down to cine to get our movie ticket purchases..Pirates of the caribbean..as expected full house and we only manage to get 8.30pm movie with only left with the first row seat..but we still take it..

then headed to taka to get my notebook and pen's..if ppl who knw me well I only love to use the pen which only taka have sell it..troublesome me rite??dear was so happy and eager to get me a notebook for my study use..silly dear..he seem to be even happier and excited than me..anyway i'm excited too..but worry overwhelm my excited..how how how??

before the movie started went to arcade..played puzzle bubble..completed the whole 30 stage by jus 1 token..jus when i'm at last stage dear came without knowing and disturb my mood..so I turn ard asking him he finished his game?? ya so someon been distracted accidently press too fast and block the only link to the color I want..ya lose at the last stage..the very LAST STAGE you know..dear asking me to put in coin..but I insist not..telling him now I insert 50cent jus to play 1 stage while I use the 50 cent to play all over again with 30 stage..hahaha..yap get the top name: ICE..hee if u did go to cine arcade can try looking out for my name..wahahahaha..

Love pirates of the caribbean..super recommended.. 5 starsover 5 stars I give...

1. dear wanted to get me a adidas short cost $49 which I dun think it worth it as I dun really like the design as well..so rather buy those normal one as only worn to the gym what..
2. the POSH notebook damn class and nice..
3. Cutie seal..I knw I have alot of it alrdy..
4. M)phosis tissue pouch..I lost my previous one in those net look like design..sad..
5. My favourite pen..

Friday 25 May'07

Intend to go california fitness..last min need to clear some stuff..so din manage to go..nvm..

missing the movie : pirates of the caribbean

mms this pict to dear telling him I wana watch the whole part 1 to part 3 of 'pirates of the caribbean' hee and dear promise to get me part 1 and 2 :D

Did something with our photo..nicey?

wana mms dear this cute little hair band..but dun think it look clear enough

so I re-snap again..mms dear telling him I wanted the hairband of mac donald..hee

and so at nite I got this from my ah dear..tks alot..muackzzzzzz


Saturday 26 May'07


Slept throughout the whole day..totally forgot that I promise ah ong 'our client' to go california fitness with him until when I saw his sms when I woke up ard 6pm?? so that's why my mom say my life is upside down..blah blah blah...irritating pekchek..


at first our program for tonite is Dbl '0' but aiya some program surface so cancel lor..but meet up with qiang and lam at admiratly for some drinking and cwp for our movie..yap I watch pirates of the caribbean AGAIN..ya within 3 day I watch the same movie..honestly it kind of sian but I still manage to finish the whole show without falling asleep..while lam slept almost the whole movie and qiang sleep for half an hour.. oh silly me forgetting to return lam jacket when he lent me his..paiseh paiseh..dun worry i'm not goin to do anything to ur jacket..


So now what I want to do is..GET TO SLEEP!!!! tmr goin to california fitness with qiang & lam and to show my mom that i'm living my life upside down..idiot..hate ppl to control me..kaoz..I'm 22 liao OKAY...tks for remembering that...

No comments: