Thursday, May 17, 2007

Troubled.....................

Should I or should I not?? everyone must be thinking what this crazy eve had on her brain again this time.. will only mention what it really was once i made up my mind whether to go for it or not.. Reali wanted to but jus think that i'm not that capable ba..

very scare of my 'three wind time hot degree' figure out urself what i'm trying to say.. this decision will make quite a big change in my life.. what to do.. HOW!!!!

parent isn't very happy wit something..ok i knw i sld be zhi dong abit..but sometime something abit hard ah..i alrdy tried my very best..trust me!!

earlier this week i did something noti while i went up to 3rd floor..guess what i did??saw this cute and big chop chop on choi desk with the URGENT word..ya took it happily to stamp it on boon pue and darren hand..and.................................oops

suddenly feel tt someone pulling my leg and stamp this on..idiot boon pue aka se bei bei
you fu tong **** ok i forgot hw to spell..anyway pull ah mun dwn the drain wit me..hee

ling mms me this telling me she, MISS ME!!

okay okay another toilet pict

mms her this..k i owe her 3 mms whom she miss..so i'm one of them as well..
wanted to knw why i owe her 3 mms?? nah it a secret *oops*

beg ah kit to send me 1 of the pict so i can forward it to ling ling..to my disappointment she got this pict as well ler..arghh idiot kit..

kao this one too sexy liao..ppl will mislead wor..anyway am too busy to go 3rd floor took pict of him so beg him to sent me la..

a secret snap of clement..requested by beep beep..XD

showing my anger

ling got this cute little toys for me..yohoooooooooooo

angry, stupid face

ok la a better one with a little smile on my face..

No comments: