Saturday, May 19, 2007

A day which is unexpected it will turn out to be..

last nite slept at 4+am..this morning 10.30am, mom came in my room telling me my ite friend called..i was like huh *blur* who wor..then i realise i got ard 5 sms and 1 missed call..saw this latest sms frm copper telling me: urgent, please call back now.. shock thot what's happening quickly reply her and then she call back telling me today is shafiah wedding day.. arghhhhhh..

totally forgotten bout it..no doubt no1 remind me i sure to forget de..so get up prepare which was liked i'm fated to get up early to go SAA de lor..last nite was chatting in msn with friend that they keep asking me to slp early to today i can go to SAA mah..if nt i sure slp till 5 or 6pm de lor..now since i alrdy wake up and the friend wedding was @ bedok and reali very fan bian to go from aljunied mah..then headed out lor..but realise i'm kind of late liao and ending giving up goin SAA campus today lor..hee..i'm always lidat..haiz..anyway nvm i wait for dear to bring me there..better still rite..

meet up with liting n copper @ clementi before continue head off to bedok..was telling them i feel awkward goin..as reali so so long din meet up wit the rest of them ler..reali only got stay in contact with copper n liting nia..anyway i still chose to go cause it was like since so long din meet up ler the more i have to go..reali kind of miss them.. and what make me even more happy was everything turn out great..reali had great time chatting, laughing, joking with them lor..reali miss the days..

lian sitting beside me, secretly admiring me.. so take picture of me..saw this from lian blog the realise i'm being secretly taken pict by that naughty lian..
liting, copper and me..ya copper say this pict cannot cos i'm abit far and facing another side..

close enuff and she finally accept this pict..hee :D..anyway coop and liting wana say thanks to both of you.

with all the chinese girls

miss them so much......

coop and eve

muackzzzz

smilezz

one in a million..

din manage to caught the pict of the bride..arghh idiot K800i always snap too slow

me n liting

the cute girl who was telling me..eh eve u dun intend to take pict wit me..

MISS YOU GIRLS!!!

anyway after the wedding..coop went out with bf, liting went to meet her friend @ eunos and me went back cwp to meet up with merine..arghh so long din meet her liao..miss her leh..actually reali din plan to meet up with her..last nite called her asking whether today wana go out which i din even knw i have to attend the wedding..and while on my way back home merine called and ask me out for dinner..so nice of her willing to go cwp to meet me up..

crazy me..know what i try to do..took train frm bedok to raffles..then to marina bay..and back to woodland..cause i wana sit down n slp..think i reali fall alseep once the train was stopped @ marina bay for awhile..but did wake up abit abit, like when it reach orchard & sembawang..too tired liao la..lucky merine called me telling me she reached liao..then i thot i reach woodland ler and gan cheong to get down the train..walking in a fast pace while on the escalator realise too tired of me in blur state jus wake up get out the wrong station..ya admiratly lor..so bo bian went up to wait for the next train..soooooooo paiseh can..

went pasta mania to have my favourite pasta again..hee..oh ya got myself a new crystal stone hair clip..love it so much..

finally i make up my mind..shall proceed on with it..good nite muackzzzz

No comments: