Tuesday, May 22, 2007

oh my oh my..stomach bursting..HELP!!!!

Yap and I did kept my promise & get up early for my cereal breakfast..wahahaha..get dwn to board bus @ 8am thinking (this time I confirm reach co. quite early)..

reached bus stop @ 8am which usual is 8.1o to 8.15am but still manage to reach co. by 8.30am..waited for 169..first bus came..it jus drove pass..*stone* hello, not really very pack with ppl okay..nvm waited for the 2nd bus to come..waited for 15mins finally the 2nd bus came..gosh normally every 5mins there will be 1 bus coming over..nvm so I think sld be okay wun be late..and what aft alight 169 waited for ard 3mins 964 was here..ya drove pass AGAIN..not again..damn it damn it..so i'm LATE for work..happy??fucking idiot bus..

keep telling dear I die die also wan to go learn 2B bike licence even thou he dun reali approve..but hahaha if I reali get the licence he will give me the current bike since he getting himself a bigger bike..wahahahaha..

hope can get my licence by next year or year aft next..most probably after my studies..jus incase I doesn't have that much time to go for the practical lor..

feel so guilty..ate cereal for breakfast, 10plus had my curry puff from heng, 12plus tomyam beehoon, and for my dinner almost whole plate of steam egg, vegetable with mashroom and finish all 3 fish on my own..and what's more later my dear coming over with my favourite snack..I feel that i'm reali kind of a pig..nia a greedy pig who love to sleep alot too..argghh..that's me!!! and dear still say it cute..eeekk I feel is gross man..

enough enough of my nonsense..this coming thurs I taking half day afternoon leave..so I can clear my stuff in the morning and out with dear in the afternoon to get my school register and and and SHOPPING!!!! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

No comments: